Tuesday 19 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Thirty Five

Top Ten Books I've recently added to my TBR 

Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/ meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  This weeks topic was a fairly easy one, especially with it recently being Christmas, and so I did manage to have a complete list (yay!) unlike last week.  And so, here are some of the books that have recently been added to my TBR list - enjoy! 



1) Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas - I have heard so much about that series and I am so intrigued to see what all the hype was about that I thought I would give it a go and see if I agreed with all the amazing reviews.  It also sounds nothing like what I've read before, and just simply the mention of an assassin interests me much!
*
2) Mosquitoland by David Arnold - For almost the entirety of last year I kept debating over getting this one or not, as I was so interested in it and really fancied reading it.  In the end, I had just read so many good reviews that I decided to finally give in and pick it up.  




3) Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - I only got this one recently, and I'm already anticipating reading it.  A spooky book full of creepy old photos surrounding an abandoned home for peculiar kids who may just still be alive - it sounds like my perfect book!
*
4) Shift by Em Bailey - This was one I had heard nothing about before I received it for Christmas, but after reading the synopsis on the back I am really excited to get into it, especially as I am going into it alot blinder than I go into most books.  





5) Half Wild by Sally Green - I read Half Bad last year, and loved it, so when I saw the hardcover of this reduced, I couldn't resist getting it.  
*
6) Numbers: Infinity by Rachel Ward - I got this, the conclusion to the Numbers Series, for my birthday, after wanting to pick it up for so long now, and it is also the only book on this list I have read so far! 


7) The Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - Another one I got as a continuation of a series I am loving.  I have just been sucked into this world and this story and so I wanted to pick this one up so that I could continue on with the series as soon as I wanted to.  
*
8) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - This is the second book I got for christmas, and another I am so insanely excited to read, since it was one I wanted to pick up but never would have myself.  


9) The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness - I had wanted this one for a while before I got given it as a gift for my birthday at the end of last year, and so I am so happy to own it and I am anticipating waiting to pick up my first Patrick Ness book.  
*
10) Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking - Finally, this is yet another book from a series, as it is the final installment in the Kanin trilogy, a series which has really grown on me.  After reading the second book at the end of last year and enjoying it alot more than I did the first one, I couldn't wait to pick it up as now I am able to finish this series I can't wait to read the conclusion to.  
*

6 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Throne of Glass!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-40/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Throne of Glass!! I hope you love Illuminae too. It was one of my favorite reads of 2015 :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it - hopefully I will too!

      Delete
  3. Again, LOVE your photos! So many great picks. I'm also very intrigued in the Throne of Glass series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I can't wait to read the series as it sounds just so interesting!

      Delete