Tuesday 13 October 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Twenty One

Top Ten Author duos I'd love to see

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  This weeks topic was one I actually really enjoyed creating a list too, although I think that I may have just got a little too excited over these books which are not actually happening... Anyway here is my list for the top ten author duos I'd love to see happen: 

1) Amanda Hocking and Julie Kagawa - I can just imagine the amazing fantasy series these two could write together filled with magic and mythical creatures and forbidden love.  

2) Carlos Ruiz Zafon and Markus Zusak - I would literally die if these two joined forces on a book; they are two of my favourite authors, and both write so beautifully and such amazing stories that I can just imagine the historical excellence that they would create.  

3) Cat Patrick and Annabel Pitcher - Just imagine the mystery these two could create, with plot twists and romance and just great subplots that these two do fantastically.  

4) Jennifer E. Smith and Morgan Matson - Can you just picture the amazing romantic story these two could write together?  How splendidly cute it would be?   

5) Gayle Forman and John Green - I have a feeling that if these two decide to team up on a book, it would most likely have me sobbing for days.  I would love to see what emotional tearjerker these two could create.
  
6) Rick Yancey and Michael Grant - These two are a pair I can imagine would create an absolutely amazing sci-fiesque series with aliens, split POV and a very complicated storyline.  

7) Stephen Chbosky and David Levithan - This is likely the one I want to happen the most.  The funny yet very deep story these two could come up with and write would be one I couldn't wait to pick up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment