Tuesday 8 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Sixteen

Top ten series I have yet to finish

Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  This weeks topic was one that I knew I wouldn't find too hard as I have started a fair few series recently, with a few more I plan to start soon as well.  So here are my top ten series that I have yet to finish: 

1) The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare - I've made quite a way through this series, having read four of the six books in it, and I'm almost certain that I will get it complete sometime next year.  

2) The 5th Wave series by Rick Yancey - So far, i have only read the first of these books, but i do own the second one and am determined to pick it up sometime soon, particularly with the movie trailer being released recently.  

3) The Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Hocking - Again, I have only read the first of these, and honestly don't know why I have yet to pick up the second, as I do plan on continuing on sometime, hopefully soon.  

4) The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa - I read the first of these earlier on this year, and have just started the second one a number of days ago, so I'd like to think that I am slowly but surely making my way through this series.  Hopefully this time next year I while have finished or will be close to finishing it entirely.  

5) The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling - This series is one I hate admitting that I haven't read, especially as I haven't even tried hugely to change this yet, having only ever read the first one earlier this year.  I love the films and so do plan to read the other six books, I'm just not in a huge hurry to get round to them, as I already know the basic story. 

6) The Numbers Trilogy by Rachel Ward - This is a strange series for me, as I never seem to realise that there is another book until a couple of months after reading either the first book or the sequel, causing this to be one which has been on-going for a while now; but it's safe to say that I'm really excited to read the conclusion to this series, which so far I have hugely enjoyed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment