Tuesday 6 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Nine

Top ten most anticipated novels for 2015 

Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/meme by The Broke and Bookish.  This weeks topic was actually quite a hard one for me, as I have only recently started paying any attention to new releases, so I had to quite a bit of research and searching on Goodreads to find this, given why there are only seven here.  But nonetheless, I found some which genuinely interested me, so here is my list: 


1) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - This is personally not something I would usually go for, but I actually loved the sound of this, particularly the divided world, so I am definitely planning on reading this when it gets released.


2) Mosquitioland by David Arnold - I love the sound of this book so much, especially considering it is meant to be both funny and heartbreaking.  It looks like a book that I can imagine myself loving, so I can't wait for the release date of this to come around. 

3) We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach - I read (and loved) so many contemporaries last year, and the aspect of this one drew me in straight away, so I am definitely excited to hopefully pick this one up later on in the year.  

4) The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker - I am not usually a fan of fantasy, or historical (this is set in the 16th century) books, but this one really caught my attention, so despite my initial doubt, I am quite excited about the release of this one later on in the year. 

5) The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy - Straight after reading the synopsis for this, I knew I wanted to read it; I love the supernatural aspect, as well as the mystery, so this is another that I will be waiting for.  

6) Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff - Another contemporary that I am looking forward to, but this time I loved the sound of the deeper side of things, as well the (even slight) link to music, so this is one that I am hoping to pick up when it gets released later this year.  

7) Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira  - I love the sound of this contemporary, the book links being the main reason for this, and honestly the only downside is that it isn't predicted to be out until December!

No comments:

Post a Comment